Issue in Graphic Color

Hi team,

I am converting pdf into html using Aspose.Pdf .net.
I am facing issue is some images which are converted totally black in converted Html.

This are the HtmlSaveOptions I am using…

HtmlSaveOptions options = new HtmlSaveOptions();
options.PartsEmbeddingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.PartsEmbeddingModes.EmbedAllIntoHtml;
options.RasterImagesSavingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.RasterImagesSavingModes.AsEmbeddedPartsOfPngPageBackground;
options.LettersPositioningMethod = HtmlSaveOptions.LettersPositioningMethods.UseEmUnitsAndCompensationOfRoundingErrorsInCss;

please find attched original pdf file and html converted file…just look on Page2 Image which turned black in html.
PDF_Issue.zip (7.3 MB)

Can you suggest me a solution for this.
Thanks in advance.

@kotharishrey

Thanks for contacting support.

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment while using Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.12 and logged it as PDFNET-45795 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Team,

Can you make me aware about how frequent this issue can be seen or will this be solvable in recent releases?

@kotharishrey

Thanks for your inquiry.

The issue seems related to transparency effect of images during PDF to HTML conversion and it was reported earlier for several scenarios. However, those earlier issues were related to specific PDF documents and resolved for them. Regarding your issue, it has been logged recently and still pending for investigation. As it was logged under free support model, it has low priority and will be investigated/resolved on first come first serve basis.

We will definitely provide you updates as soon as we make some certain progress towards resolution process. In case your issue is a blocker and needs to be resolved on urgent/priority basis, you may please check our priority support where issues are dealt with precedence.