Issue in PDF generation

Hi Team,

I have used aspose 9.8.0 licensed version to generate pdf from html content. But I have faced some is issue while generate pdf. While open the html content in browser it is looking good. But when I give the same html content to Aspose to generate pdf, unable to view whole contents in Generated PDF itself, except Logo. I have tested it with all the following versions ASPOSE 9.8.0,10.6.0,10.9.0.

but same error persist.

I have to resolve it quickly.

I have attached html content as well as generated PDF in zip format for your reference.Please do the needful

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquriy. I have tested the scenario using new DOM approach for HTML to PDF conversion using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.1.0 and unable to notice any issue. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf for NET with new DOM approach, it will resolve the issue.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the reply. Is it possible to achieve this with DLL version 9.8.0 and DOM approach?Or is it possible only with the latest Aspose.PDF dll and DOM approach? Because, our production application uses versino 9.8.0 and we will have to recommend our clients to upgrade DLL to latest one if this can be achieved only with latest version of Aspose.PDF.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the DOM approach is not working with 9.8.0. It is recommended to use latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET as we maintain a single code base. All the fixes and new features/enhancements are implemented in latest version of DLL. So we are unable to provide any hotfix for older versions.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,