Issue in PDF generator (Java) (Ubuntu)

Hi Aspose Team!
I have an issue while generating PDF file via Aspose.slide lib.
Here is my sample PDF vs PPTX file. My problem is that there is a font issue. You can visualize it. Before generating PDF/PPTX file my all code is the same. Only different is:-
presentation.save(this.outputFile, SaveFormat.Pptx);
presentation.save(this.outputFile, SaveFormat.Pdf);
So why is there font different in the both file?testing1.pdf (8.5 MB)testPPT.zip (5.1 MB)

@AbhiG,

Can you please try using latest Aspose.Slides 19.2 on your end and if there is still an issue then please share the Operating System and Java details with us. Please also provide the information about issue incurring on your end along with slide number.

Thanks!! @mudassir.fayyaz for recommended to update lib. But still, I’m getting the same issue as mentioned above. You can see slide no-4 & also check the font related differences in both files ( PPTX & PDF as shared above ). Could you explain what is your OS related requirement? I have shared some of my OS related info and java details.

1. Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
** 2. And if you want to know System font so I have Arial font, etc and also used Arial font with generating PPTX & PDF file.

** 3. Java Detail:-**
** Here is my explanation: **

PresentationDefinition definition = loadDefinition(); // where loadDefinition return .json file in which I have given PPTX file dir.
. lots of code
Presentation presentation = createPresentation(definition);
.lots of code
presentation.save(this.outputFile, SaveFormat.Pptx);
// presentation.save(this.outputFile, SaveFormat.Pdf);
//End of Code.**

Note: output is the directory of generated file

Thanks!! @mudassir.fayyaz.
Issue has been resolved.

@AbhiG,

Thank you for sharing the valuable feedback.