Issue in PDF TO Word Conversion

Hi Team,

I am facing issues in Converting PDF TO WORD. Have attached the file here.

I am getting the below error when I am trying to save the PDF TO memory stream in doc format

inputPdfDocument.Save(memStream, SaveFormat.Doc);

Error: An unhandled exception of type ‘System.StackOverflowException’ occurred in Aspose.Pdf.dll

Thanks,
Navaneethan V

Hi Navaneethan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.5.0 and noticed OutOfMemmory Exception. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-40546 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Team,
Can you please let me know the status of the issue as there is a client follow up on the same.

Thanks,
Navaneethan V

Hi Navaneethan,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the earlier reported issue is not yet resolved. However, I have shared your concerns with product team and they will surely consider them during the resolution of this problem.

As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

@Navaneethan,

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to share that the issue PDF to DOC conversion reported earlier is resolved in recent release of
Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.9.

Please try using the latest release and in case you face any issue, please feel free to contact.