Issue in Processing Office 365 - xlsb files

We are using Office 365 now and in order to support Office 365 Excel files, we have upgraded to Aspose 18.10.0.0. Our application uses Aspose.Cells.dll.

We are still facing issues with some of the xlsb files, which are saved using Office 365. The Workbook() constructor is throwing a null reference exception. Can you let me know how i can share the file with you. I currently dont see an option to share this xlsb file.
Some info about this file:
We had few sheets and external links in this workbook. Processing of the file is failing at the constructor even after removing all sheets and the external links.

However,
1. if we save this file as .xlsx, processing works fine
2. if we create a new xlsb file, processing works fine

Could you let us know what is causing this issue.

@skadaveru,

Thanks for providing us some details.

Please zip the XLSB file(s) and attach it here, we will check it soon.
If the files size is big, you may upload to some file sharing service (e.g Dropbox, Google drive, etc.) and share the Download link here.

365_Binary.zip (1.1 MB)

@skadaveru,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned by loading your template file. I found an Exception “NullReferenceException” when loading the XLSB file format:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\365_Binary.xlsb");

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46452” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Hi Amjad / Admin Team,

The status of the [CELLSNET-46452] is marked as Resolved.
Could you share the fix?

@skadaveru,

Please be patient, we will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Could you share an estimate when we can expect a fix?

@skadaveru,

You can expect the fix before the end of this week.

Keep in touch.

@skadaveru,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.11.2 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells18.11.2 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.7 MB)
Aspose.Cells18.11.2 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.7 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46452) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.12. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi