Issue inserting HTML Unordered LIsts

I am using Aspose.Pdf.Generator to generate PDFs on my site. I am coming across an issue when I try to insert an unordered list Text object. The file that is created is 0 bytes in size and when you go to open it, you get the message: “There was an error opening this document. This file is already open or in use by another application.” I am attaching code that will enable you to replicate this issue. There are three lines that set the Text object tContent. When the line containing the

is placed last in order, the undesired results occur. When either of the other lines are placed last, the PDF is generated at 1K in size and you can open and view it.

This is an urgent issue for an ongoing site. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks!

Laurie

p.s. I also came across an issue where if I include the $ in the text that is being inserted, the same thing happens. To see this, add the following as the last setting of tContent:

tContent = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text(“Here I am, feeling like $1000!”, TINORMAL);

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for your inquiry. While testing the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.6.0, I’m afraid I’m unable to reproduce the reported issue, please find enclosed sample output with UL at last and text with $. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, hopefully your issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hello tilal can you tell me how to do this with XML ?

Hi Sameer,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please find sample XML file as per new XML Schema, hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,