Issue - Losing individual data point label formats

I am using version Aspose.Cells 5.1.2.0 to read an excel template which has a chart with varying data point formats (whether to display, rotated, color, font). I’ve attached an example template that shows the issue I’m having. Code to reproduce is;

Workbook oDest = new Workbook();
oDest.Open(“c:\sourcebook.xls”);
Workbook oSource2 = new Workbook();
oSource2.Open(“c:\sourcebook.xls”);
oDest.Combine(oSource2);
oDest.Save(“c:\destbook.xls”, FileFormatType.Excel97To2003);

Issues are;

1. In the source book, the last data point is colored pink. After saved, it is black. Doesn’t seem to be affected by combine. So it is losing it’s color reference.
2. After combine, the hidden setting on Series 2, Category 4 is lost so the point value becomes visible.

I’m seeing other issues similar issues in our production runs where individual settings are being lost and overridden by the series default settings. Eg bold settings, rotation, font sizes, but I couldn’t reproduce them here. I’m expecting they’re all related to the same issue, so passing on to you to review/resolve.

Thanks

Shane Hall

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template files.

After an initial test, I have found your mentioned issues. I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-19911. We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version. We have fixed your issue now.

Thank you.

This has certainly improved the issue, but not fully resolved on our production system. We still seem to lose font size and bold face settings. Can you check to see that these are being copied for each data point?

Thanks

Shane

Hi,

Could you post your final generated file by Aspose.Cells using your code and point out for which objects/data points you are loosing font attributes (font size and font bold settings). We will check it soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 19911) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.