Issue of changing back_color of a cell

Hi, Im using
‘gridweb.CellModifiedOnAjax = cesh’ and
‘CellEventHandler cesh = new CellEventHandler()’

to change the back_color of a cell in gridweb.
However, the result seems not good as I expected.

GridCell cell = inputCells.get(cellName);
GridTableItemStyle style = cell.getStyle();
style.set_BackColor(com.aspose.gridweb.Color.getRed());
cell.setStyle(style);

The result will display as cell ‘E5’ first (such as the attachment 'back_color_issue.PNG ’ ). It seems fine but after I clicked anywhere in gridweb,
the color on cell ‘E5’ will be changed as ‘E4’.
A blank space will replace the red color.

And I trace the css in browser (Please check 'back_color_issue_2.PNG '). The in that cell is changed to the color which is I wanted to do so but the style of the td is changed to
‘style="background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0);’ automatically.

Can you give my any help of that? Thank you very much.

Since I couldn’t attach photos to your forum. Is there any way to give you my screenshots?
(The forum told me that because Im new user.)

@Gino1010

Thanks for considering Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

Since I couldn’t attach photos to your forum. Is there any way to give you my screenshots?
(The forum told me that because Im new user.)

Please try to attach files with your second or third or subsequent posts. Since, you are a new user, so you got this issue. Next time, you should not be get this problem. Besides, we are also fixing this issue.

For your main issue, please spare us some time, we will look into it and help you asap.

FYI
back_color_issue.PNG (8.2 KB)
back_color_issue_2.PNG (93.1 KB)

@Gino1010

Please try the following code. Please use the foreground color property instead of background color property and it should fix your issue.

GridCell cell = inputCells.get(cellName);
GridTableItemStyle style = cell.getStyle();
style.setForeColor(com.aspose.gridweb.Color.getRed());
cell.setStyle(style);

Hi,
style.setForeColor seems just change the font color but I want to change cell background color.

Thank you very much.

@Gino1010

It might be a bug of Aspose.Cells for GridWeb, but we are not sure at the moment. Please provide us your JSP file (preferable) which we could test on Tomcat or your Servlet code.