Issue on Rendering Image from Sheet when Windows display screen size change to 125%

Hi Aspose support team,

I am trying to render an image from excel sheet.
It works fine when i am with windows normal screen display size i.e at 100%.
But i am getting an incomplete enlarged rendered image when my machine is at 125% or 150%, which affects on pdf page.
The rendered image should be complete and auto scaled with screen display size (dpi).
Please help me to solve the issue.

Thaks,
Anuj Rana

Hi Anuj,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

In order to better understand your presented scenario, we would request you to please share your code snippet along with input and output documents/sample. Moreover, we believe you are using Aspose.Cells for .NET API to create snapshots of the spreadsheets because Aspose.Imaging for .NET API does not provide such feature.
Hi Babar,
Thanks for the quick reply.
Yes you are right, rendering of image from sheet is not the part of Aspose.Imaging but it is part of Aspose.Cells.Rendering. However I have used Aspose.Cells.Rendering in my program.
As requested, below is the code and i have attached the required documents.
C#
Workbook wbk = new Workbook("1.xlsx");
var wrkSheet = wbk.Worksheets[0];
ImageOrPrintOptions options = new ImageOrPrintOptions();

options.HorizontalResolution = 840;
options.VerticalResolution = 600;

options.TiffCompression = Aspose.Cells.Rendering.TiffCompression.CompressionLZW;
options.IsCellAutoFit = false;
options.ImageFormat = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Tiff;
options.PrintingPage = PrintingPageType.Default;

SheetRender sr = new SheetRender(wrkSheet, options);

sr.ToImage(0, @"SheetImage.tiff");

The above program is executed from 100% and 125% windows display screen setting. The respective output rendered image has been attached. Also i have attached the excel sheet that program is using.

Hi Anuj,

Thank you for sharing further details.

We have evaluated your presented scenario on our end while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.3.1.2, and we are able to replicate the said behavior. When machine’s Display size is set to 125%, the resultant image seems to be incomplete. We have logged this problem in our bug tracking system for further investigation. The ticket Id for your future reference is CELLSNET-43263. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the problem cause, and to provide the fix (if applicable). In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Moreover, as this inquiry relates to Aspose.Cells APIs only, we are going to move this thread to the relevant support forum, that is; Aspose.Cells support forum for future communication in this regard.
Hi,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.3.1.3.

We have fixed the issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the fix.

I tried with your latest fixed Aspose.cells v8.3.1.3 dll with windows display size at 125% and getting the complete rendered image now as expected.

Thanks,
Anuj Rana

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version, we have closed the ticket now. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43263) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.