Issue rendering PPT to PDF

Hi Mudassir,

Please find the zipped fonts at this URL:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5FHAfMsl_DjY1lEODRsMXZheVU

Please note that although font loading is not efficient (takes 1-3 minutes) and should be improved, the main problem is rendering - in my example it was extremely slow (30 min) and with wrong results (corrupted content).

Please keep me updated on the progress and let me know how to expedite the fix if possible.

Thanks,
Dmitry

Hi Mudassir,

I would like to remove “private” tick mark from this thread to let my project manager see it. Please let me know how this should be done.

Thanks,
Dmitry

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for sharing the fonts information. First of all, I like to share that I have made this thread public and now any one can view this.

I have worked with your fonts on my end and tried loading them externally in Linux CentOS environment on my end to generate the PDF. The entire rendering process took 45 seconds on my end. Please note that I am using CentOS virtual machine on my end that has got only 3GB allocated ram and shared processor resources. This is certainly an under performing environment as compared to one used on your end but still it took 45 seconds to complete process. Please observe this snapshot for your convenience. I have not been able to reproduce the fonts loading delay issue on my end and suggest you to please try the same process on some other machine for verification. I have also attached the generated PDF file for your reference as well.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and for changing access to the thread.
Is this possible to select such privacy mode that I can share this thread with my colleagues, but not with the internet? You see, sample files that I share with you might contain confidential information, and this is not quite appropriate to make these threads searchable across the Web.
Optimally, my team, myself and Aspose Support should see the shared content.
Private mode is too private, public is too public.

Hi Dmitry,

I like to share that our forums offer public and private thread access levels only and there is no intermediate level for sharing between group of peoples. As far as issue related to availability of sample files in associated thread is concerned, I suggest you to edit your posts and remove the attachments from your posts. We already have them for investigation on our end and you can remove them from thread as per your convenience. Probably, this way the public access to thread will not be an issue.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-36436) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 17.12. Please try using the latest release version and in case you experience any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.