Issue setting value in a bookmark inside an AlternateContent

Hi

I’m having an issue with a document … i have a bookmark (gdocs_numrad), but it’s inside an AlternateContent and exists in the Choice and the Fallback elements (duplicated bookmark).

When i set the text of this bookmark, the API replaces the first ocurrence (the bookmark inside the Choice element) and leave the one inside the Fallback with the same value.

When i convert the document to PDF or i open the document in Office 2007, the contents of the bookmark inside the Fallback element are used.

I’m posting an example where i put the text “1234567890” in the bookmark gdocs_numrad. I’m going to attach the document before the setText, the document after, an image with the location and the PDF generated with Aspose.Words.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11518. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi

We wanted to know if this issue will be resolved soon … we’re having serious problems with the PDF conversion.

Thanks for your attention

Hi there,

Thanks
for your inquiry. I would like to
share with you that issues
are addressed and resolved based on first come first serve
basis. Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the
queue. I am afraid, we can’t provide you any reliable estimate at the
moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you
an estimate.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11518) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.