Issue using "Small Caps" property

Hi Support,

I’ve an issue with a presentation that contains text with the “small caps” property.

As you can see in the attached example, when I save to PDF a presentation that contains text with this property, I get a corrupt file. When I opened it (using Adobe Reader) I get an error message. However, the same presentation without this property is saved correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Andrea,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified in PDF with Small caps text. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-36035 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback…

It is possible to know how much time you need to solve this issue? It would be useful for us.

Hi Andrea,

I like to share that your issue has just recently been added in our issue tracking system and pending for investigation. As soon as the issue will be scheduled and investigated by our development team on its due turn, I will be able to share the timeline with you afterwards. I will really appreciate your patience till the time the investigation is completed by our development team.

Many Thanks,

Hi support,

Any news on this?

Hi Andrea,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issue is still pending for investigation in queue. Our development team will select the issue for investigation and resolution on its due turn and after that I will be able to share the updates with you. I will really appreciate your patience till the time our development team schedule and investigate the issue.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36035) have been fixed in this update.