Issue using Aspose.PDF to convert HTML to PDF

I have attached an HTML document and a resulting PDF from the conversion. The column labeled “omshrijving” is not appearing and I believe is actually all being stacked on top of each other at the top of the PDF document. Can you tell me what about the HTML would cause this to happen?

Note: I renamed the .html document to a .txt.

Hi Mark,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I have tested HTML to PDF scenario using new DOM approach but I am getting OutOfMemory exception, so logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-40357 for further investigation and rectification.

We will appreciate it if you please share your sample code here, so we will look into it and will provide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

For this conversion I used a simple conversion app. The code is pasted here. I opened the html file off the disk with a FileStream, saved it to another FileStream to disk.

<span style=“font-size:9.5pt;font-family:Consolas;mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;
color:#2B91AF;background:white;mso-highlight:white”>HtmlLoadOptions options = <span style=“font-size:9.5pt;font-family:Consolas;mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;
color:blue;background:white;mso-highlight:white”>new <span style=“font-size:9.5pt;font-family:Consolas;mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;
color:#2B91AF;background:white;mso-highlight:white”>HtmlLoadOptions();

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(originalStream, options))

pdfDocument.Save(reformattedStream);

I have encountered another HTML rendering problem. Using this same app I converted the attached HTML and got the attached PDF. The First tag is messed up and missing some text. Change .txt file to .html.

Thanks.

Hi Mark,

MSimmerly:
For this conversion I used a simple conversion app. The code is pasted here. I opened the html file off the disk with a FileStream, saved it to another FileStream to disk.

HtmlLoadOptions options = new HtmlLoadOptions();

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(originalStream, options))

pdfDocument.Save(reformattedStream);

Thanks for sharing the sample code, I have tried the sample code with HTML shared in first post and still getting OutOfMemmory Exception. We will keep you updated about the PDFNEWNET-40357 issue resolution progress.

MSimmerly:
I have encountered another HTML rendering problem. Using this same app I converted the attached HTML and got the attached PDF. The First tag is messed up and missing some text. Change .txt file to .html.

I have tested the HTML to PDF scenario with recently shared HTML and notice 'F' from word 'FAX' is missing in beginning of the resultant PDF document, so logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-40402 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-40357) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.5.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-40402) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.9.