We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Issue viewing print preview in Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 after setting up few cells properties

Hi,

I am using aspose cells V 4.9.0.3.
I need to set few cells properties for excel file.
After setting up cells properties, if i see print preview in Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007, i am not able to see any data.
Herewith i have attached sample native excel file and aspose normalized excel file (you should save this file and see print preview using Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007).

Note: This issue is only on last sheet, sheet name: "means"

Code snippet:
Dim oExcelBook As Workbook = New Workbook
oExcelBook.Open(strOutPath)
For inti = 0 To oExcelBook.Worksheets.Count - 1
Dim oExcelSheet As Worksheet = oExcelBook.Worksheets(inti)
oExcelSheet.PageSetup.Orientation = PageOrientationType.Landscape
oExcelSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = 100
Next
oExcelBook.Save(strOutPath)
Native file: Native_ED_000012580.xls
Normalized file: ED_000012580.xls
Note: The normalized file is working fine (can see print preview properly) in Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007.
The issue is only with setting up cells properties and viewing print preview in Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007.
Regards,
Karthik

Hi Karthik,

We found there is the same issue/error in the template file you provided. And, we have found the reason which caused this error. We will fix it soon and let you know about it.

Thank you.

Hi Karthik,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. Please feel free to contact us if you still face any issue.

Thank You & Best Regards,