We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Issue when a Word is converted to a PNG. (Attached files)

Hi,

I am trying to convert a MS Word file to PNG and i am not getting a proper output. The platform being ran is Java 1.8.
I have attached the actual MS word file i used as input and the corresponding output files that are generated by “aspose.words-15.10.0.jar”. The output is not proper in Page 2 .

Please compare the attached files
"InPutWordDocument.doc" is the file that is provided as an input to the jar.

“OutPutInPutWordDocument_0.png” is the first page of output.(This is as expected)
“OutPutInPutWordDocument_1.png” is the second page of output. (This is not properly formed all the data for bullet point 3 is lost"

Please provide a solution for this

Hi Upendra,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid, I was unable to open this Word document (InPutWordDocument.doc) with MS Word 2013 on my side. Please Save As this document to PDF format using MS Word and attach the generated PDF file here for our reference. We will investigate the issue further on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi Hafeez ,

I have attached (InPutWordDocument.pdf) in pdf format of the word file mentioned above. Please have a look at the discrepancy when png is generated.

Hi Upendra,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.10.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-12707. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,