Issue when convert PDF to excel

202307171404326462__Student+Card_.pdf (1.2 MB)
202307171404414085__Student Card_.zip (421.3 KB)
The following is the C# code for convert the PDF to Excel, after the convertion, the images files cannot displayed, the QR display position is incorrect.

//pdf—>excel
try
{
var wordFileName = fileName.Replace(".pdf", “.xlsx”);
var wordFilePath = Path.Combine(rootFullPath, wordFileName);
Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(savePath);
Aspose.Pdf.ExcelSaveOptions saveOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.ExcelSaveOptions { InsertBlankColumnAtFirst = false };
pdfDocument.Save(wordFilePath, saveOptions);
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
Log.Error(ex, “pdf—>excel error”);
}

Attached is the PDF and Excel files, could anyone can give an idea how improve it.
202307171404326462__Student+Card_.pdf (1.2 MB)

Thanks a lot !

@syncreation
Saltov Redmine,
Saltov Redmine

@syncreation
PDFNET-55095 - by exception for library version 23.07
PDFNET-55096 - after the convertion, the images files cannot displayed, the QR display position is incorrect

Thanks for your reply, but I can’t to open the link since I haven’t the login account, how can I create the login account ?

@syncreation
These are links to our internal resources. Having them, you can track the status of the task. Or clarify the progress of work on it by reporting the task number.

Where I can check the status of the tasks ?

@syncreation
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-55095,PDFNET-55096

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@syncreation
I’m sorry, I added links to the tasks, and did not link them to the forum.
Corrected, do you now have the status of tasks displayed?
image.png (3.4 KB)