Issue when generating HTML from Excel

Hi team,

I have tried to generate the html, pdf and ppt file from Excel using Aspose-cells- 8.4.2.5 jar file. I have get the expected output in PDF and PPT formats. But in excel i am not able to get the expected output. That is I am trying to create the chart inside the particular column of the table. At that time, the bottom bars of the chart are not aligned properly in the table. I have attached the screenshot for your verification.

Thanks
Prabu R

Hi Prabu,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Java 8.5.0 and see if it makes any difference in your output html.

If your problem still occurs, then please provide us your source excel file which you are converting to pdf and html. We will look into your issue and help you asap.

Hi Shakeel Faiz,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have also tried with the latest jar file Aspose-cells- 8.5.0. But there is no change in the output. Please find the attachment of Excel file which I used that to generate the Html and PDF file.

Thanks
Prabu R

Hi Prabu,

Thanks for your sample file and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue by converting your source excel file into html using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Java 8.5.0. Bottom bars of the chart are not aligned properly in the table.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-41393 - Bottom bars of the chart are not aligned properly in the table

I have attached the output html generated by the following code and screenshot highlighting the issue for a reference.

Java

String filePath = “D:\Downloads\html_table_issue_excel_file.xlsx”;

Workbook wb = new Workbook(filePath);

wb.save(filePath + “.out.html”);

Shakeel Faiz,

Thank you for your response.

I am eagerly waiting for the solution for this issues. Please let me get it as soon as possible.

Thanks
Prabu R

Hi Prabu,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please spare us some time a week or two. Hopefully, your issue will be fixed in this time span. Once, there is some fix or other news for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi Shakeel Faiz,

Plase let me know, if any update on this please.

Happy Ramzan to you and your family!!!

Thanks
Prabu R

Hi Prabu,

Thank you. Regarding the ticket logged earlier as CELLSJAVA-41393, I am afraid, we haven’t yet received any updates. We have requested the concerned team member to share the insight of the problem and an estimated date for the fix, if possible. As soon as we receive any news in this regard, we will post here for you kind reference.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.5.1.2 and let us know your feedback.