Issue when imaging with the Aspose Words Component

Hello
I am trying to image a generated word html file with the aspose words component, but the image is being cutoff and we are losing information through this component. I have tried several scaling options but the issue remains.

This is really strange…when i look at the document in word i see the entire page, but when i render it with the aspose componet it cuts the pages in half. I think there is probably a simple solution to this issue.

I have sanitized some files and included them for your analysis. I have included the html file (encoded with word which is required), then embedded image…and the resultant png file. Although this image contains the evaluation option, our team has a license which I applied and I still see the same result.
I also updated to the lastes dll components, and the issue still remains.

Additional information from Dan

Here is my code I just developed

Aspose.Words.Saving.OoxmlSaveOptions ooSave = new Aspose.Words.Saving.OoxmlSaveOptions();
ooSave.Compliance = Aspose.Words.Saving.OoxmlCompliance.Iso29500_2008_Transitional;
doc.Save(testOutputFilename, ooSave);

If this is correct please let me know.

Hi Danny,
That information was actually for the other issue I posted to the forums today…and I added that code into that post. It did help with the compatibility message not showing, but did not help resolve this issue.

Hi Dan,
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once it is resolved.
The problem is causes by a quite long hyperlink in your HTML. If you remove it or make shorter, the document will be rendered fine. This hyperlink causes the issue:
http://email.metlife.com/pub/cc?_ri_=X0Gzc2X%3DUQpglLjHJlTQhjQdqFTQio7LQtqAQzc3gzefQGQfQeHPVXtpKX%3DSRDUYRDC&_ei_=Gf6beX6990G11X%3DuHpKHQlhjjmLttHxHpnQJhuVyweb85v3f7G0%3DTSSTWWRCD.
If you replace t with the following, the problem will disappear.
http://email.metlife.com/
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3878) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(32)