Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Issue when save docx file as pdf

I have a docx file with inline images. I follow the documentation (http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/How%20to%20%20Convert%20a%20Document%20to%20PDF) to save it as a pdf file. But in the converted pdf file, the location of the image seems to change. How can I avoid this?

The first attachment is the docx file. The second one is the converted pdf file. I also tried to use Microsoft word 2010 to save the docx file as pdf file, and the location of the image is correct.

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11295. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11295) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.4 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.