Issue while formating wordml into pdf

Hi Team,

We are facing formatting issue while converting wordml into pdf…

Its working fine when i save as wordml document into document and formated with pdf…

But when i try to format from wordml into pdf some tabular data is not getting display as per our expectation…

Thanks

Nalini

Hi Nalini,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please upgrade to the latest version from following link:

https://downloads.aspose.com/words/java

In case the problem still remains please attach your input Word document and output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Hope you are doing good…

Is it feasible to support my document which i have sent you ?

Hi Nalini,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.8.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-12381. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Moreover, in this case, you should just call Document.UpdateTableLayout method before rendering to PDF format; only in rare cases where you confirmed that tables appear incorrect in the output document. I hope, calling this method will help to correct the output. Here is how you may use it:

Document doc = new Document("C:\temp\131404538.docx");
doc.UpdateTableLayout();
doc.Save("C:\Temp\out.pdf");

Best regards,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Every thing works fine except the font size and because of the font size no of pages have increased. And at some place I can see the difference in font in the pdf where as in word that difference is not there.

Thank you so much for your help…with latest aspose API everything working fine…

Hi Nalini,

Thanks for your feedback. We will inform you via this thread as soon as the linked issue (WORDSNET-12381) is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12381) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.5 update also available on NuGet.