We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Issue with 100% Stacked Bar and the major unit and minor unit

Hi,

I have upgraded to the latest Aspose release and noticed an issue.

In the case I have 100% Stacked Bar (might also exist in other chart types) and I try to set the Max \ Min Values and Major \ Minor Units on the Values Axis, I see that the major \ minor units are divided by 100 for some reason.

Please see the attached sample.

AsposeBug.zip (5.3 MB)

Please let me know if there are any further questions or details needed.

Thanks.

Nick

@px_brass,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-47262 - Issue with 100% Stacked Bar and the major unit and minor unit

@px_brass,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@px_brass,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.3.4 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.3.4 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.3 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.3.4 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.3 MB)

Thank you very much for the fix. I was wondering when is 20.4 scheduled for release and will this fix be included?

Thanks.

Nick

@px_brass,

We are scheduled to publish our official release of the product (e.g Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.4) in the third week of April 2020. And, this fix will also be included in it.

Great thanks again for the fix and info!

@px_brass,
You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47262) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.4. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi

Hi,

I have upgraded to the Aspose 21.7 release and noticed the issue related to this bug is still present.

I have went back to previous versions and could not find a version where this is resolved.

You should be able to reproduce this issue with the sample provided at the start of this thread.

This appears to only be an issue when we save the Aspose workbook into an Excel format, it is not an issue if we save it as a PDF format.

Could you please include a fix for this issue in a future release?

Thanks!

Nick

@px_brass,

You are right. I reproduced the exact issue again with latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs. I used his original sample/case with your template file. I noticed that the major and minor units are divided by 100 for some reason. I have logged a separate ticket with an id “CELLSNET-48492” for your issue. We will look into it to figure it out soon.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Not a problem. Thank you for the quick reply!

@px_brass,

You are welcome.

@px_brass,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-48492) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao