Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Issue with 20TT1 string CSV merge

The issue with 20TT1 string : In CSV file we can see the correct string i.e 20TT1 after merging CSV it is showing 43850 instead of 20TT1. I am attaching CSV files and Base template and also issue template along with sample my java program where i can reproduced the issue.

Thanks,
RameshAsposeIssue.zip (495.2 KB)

@We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as
CELLSJAVA-43165 – String "20TT1" replaced with number 43850 during CSV to XLSB conversion

Any updates on this issue. Our customers are escalating. Please take the high priority and update

@PrasunaKota,
This issue is still pending, however we are gathering information about it and will share our feedback soon.

@PrasunaKota,

We are doing some tests for the fix. Hopefully we can provide the fix before the end of this week or so.

@PrasunaKota,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v20.4.3 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
aspose-cells-20.4.3-java.zip (7.0 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43165) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java v20.5. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by ahsaniqbalsidiqui