Charts not proplery generated in PDF while fine in PPTX(Java)

var presentation = new Presentation();
var slide = presentation.Slides.First();

presentation.SlideSize.Orientation = SlideOrienation.Portrait;
        presentation.SlideSize.SetSize(SlideSizeType.A4Paper, SlideSizeScaleType.DoNotScale);

var chart = slide.Shapes.AddChart(ChartType.ClusteredColumn, 10, 10, 300, 300, false);
        var workbook = chart.ChartData.ChartDataWorkbook;

var series = chart.ChartData.Series.Add(workbook.GetCell(0, 0, 1, "Series1"), chart.Type);
        series.Format.Fill.FillType = FillType.Solid;
        series.Format.Fill.SolidFillColor.Color = System.Drawing.Color.Pink;
        series.InvertIfNegative = false;

chart.ChartData.Categories.Add(workbook.GetCell(0, 1, 0, "United Kingdom"));
        series.DataPoints.AddDataPointForBarSeries(workbook.GetCell(0, 1, 1, 100));

chart.ChartData.Categories.Add(workbook.GetCell(0, 2, 0, "US"));
        series.DataPoints.AddDataPointForBarSeries(workbook.GetCell(0, 2, 1, 50));

chart.ChartData.Categories.Add(workbook.GetCell(0, 3, 0, "France"));
        series.DataPoints.AddDataPointForBarSeries(workbook.GetCell(0, 3, 1, 50));

presentation.Save(@"C:\Users\Paul\Desktop\Test.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);
        presentation.Save(@"C:\Users\Paul\Desktop\Test.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);

I have pasted my code above. You will see that the chart gets rendered correctly in the PPTX file but not in the PDF. The same happens in Bar charts too.
image.png (2.3 KB)

@paul.dell,

I have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-41076 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41076) have been fixed in this update.