Issue with DOCX to PDF conversion

Does the same issue exists with .NET version of Aspose?

@mhtsharma9,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please refer to the following article.
System Requirements

Could you please share some more detail about your query? We will then provide you more information it.

On aspose support forum below issue was posted
https://forum.aspose.com/t/issue-on-docx-to-pdf/177087

And the support forum reply shows the issue was with Java version. So my concern is, if this issue exists with .NET version of Aspose also?

I am not able to understand the complete issue as, I am not allowed to download the documents with above issue.

@mhtsharma9,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, the issues will also be fixed in Aspose.Words for .NET. The latest version of Aspose.Words for Java is completely auto-ported from .NET, i.e. we do not write code for Aspose.Words for Java; it is generated out automatically from C# code of Aspose.Words for .NET.

We logged these issues for Aspose.Words for .NET and will also be fixed in Aspose.Words for Java.

These documents belong to other customer. Please ZIP and attach your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16896) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.6 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16898) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.7 update.