Issue with inconsistent margins when exporting to pdf

I’m generating spreadsheet files using aspose.cells and saving them as a pdf. On some computers (including mine), when I run the code - everything works correctly. However on other computers, the margins are slightly off, causing them to get cut off (making what should be a single page take up two pages). So the same file is generated differently on different computers. I’m trying to figure out what could possibly cause this. Any ideas? Is there some special printer setting I should watch out for? Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us screen shots.

Could you post your template file and two output PDF files, i.e., one with correct results on some machine and other with incorrect results on other machine, we will check it soon.

Please note the following two factors which might affect inconsistent renderings:
1) What is the display setting of the machines giving incorrect results? It is better that OS should be set to 100% to get more accurate results.
2) The underlying fonts used in the template file might be missing on those machines, so make sure you have all the underlying fonts installed on the users’ machine(s).

PS. please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.6.0 (if you are not already using it).

Thank you.

It looks like the font from the template was missing on those machines where it wasn’t generating correctly. The screen resolution was also different. Changing both of those fixed the issue. Thanks!

Hi Stephen,

It is good to know that you are up & running again. Please feel free to contact us back in case you need our further assistance with Aspose APIs.