Issue with jar file

Hello,

I downloaded Aspose.Cells for Java Version: 1.4.0.0. This zip file contained 2 jar files. With both these jar files I get the following compilation error:

"bad class file: C:\Tomcat 4.1\webapps\ematrix\WEB-INF\lib\Aspose.Cells.jar(com/aspose/cells/Workbook.class)
class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.
Workbook workbook = new Workbook();"

Please help !

Aspose.Cells for Java is built on JDK1.5. Can you update from jre1.4 to jre1.5?

If you really need to use jre1.4,try this fix.Copy three jars under lib directory to your classpath.

Note:Class name Workbook has bean renamed as Excel in this version.

Thanks a lot for the fix!

We have a requirement to copy the sheets within a workbook. I dont find a copy method for the Worksheet class. Can you Please suggest how should I solve this?

Sorry!

Now Aspose.Cells for Java doesn't support this feature!

Is there a fix available? OR Are you’ll planning to implement this in the next release? I really need this feature. Can you suggest any workaround?

We cannot provide this feature in a short time because now we are busy on charting features and the named range feature. I estimate you can get this feature at the end of March. Could it serve your need?

Hi

Coping worksheet has bean supported.Please try this fix.

You can use Worksheets.addCopy() or Worksheet.copy(Worksheet) method.

Note: this feature only supports to copy cotents of cells ,merged areas and hyperlinks..