Issue with multiple Image conversion in Doc to HTML conversion

Hi, We are using LicenseVersion of Aspose air (Aspose.Words 11.7.0.0), and trying to convert Docx file to HTML. Docx File is having multiple Images attached and during conversion of PNG to JPG we are using Aspose CallBack Class.

Attached Code.doc File contains code we are using while image conversion.

and TestImage.docx file is having text with images which are thorwing exception during conversion.

We noticed Images with -Ve X OR Y Cordinates set are throwing excptions of Object Reference not set while creating ShapeRenderer object.\

Aspose.Words.Rendering.ShapeRenderer r = args.CurrentShape.GetShapeRenderer();

Can you please provide us Guide line to avoid this issue.

Also if you can explain the Significance of X and Y cordinates of CurrentShape.Location object will be great help.

Thank you !

Abhijeet

Hi Abhijeet,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7169 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7169) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.