Issue with non-break space in worksheet name

I’ve got a workbook with multiple sheets. One of the the sheet name contains a non-break space(unicode 00a0). In this worksheet, there is a named range.
If I open the file and then save it, the document is corrupted. If I try to open it in excel, it tells me it has to recover the document and the named range is lost.
I’ve a repro project.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByT0SsDGWwrub0NFX0gwR3dob28

@translationcenter,

Thanks for the sample project and template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by opening and saving the file. I found that the document is corrupted when re-saving due to non-break space in the worksheet name:
e.g
Sample code:

var doc = new Workbook("testNamedRange.xlsx");
                foreach (var ws in doc.Worksheets)
                {

}
                doc.Save("out1.xlsx");

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45676” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@translationcenter,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Once the fix is available for public use, we will share it here.

@translationcenter,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.9.4.

Your issue “CELLSNET-45676” should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thanks for the fix. It works.

Best regards,

@translationcenter,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45676) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.10.