Issue with Passwords and Excel 2003 - Aspose.Cells 5.1.2.0

I have a workbook with no password that I read in to the Workbook object. I use that file to write out a different file with password protection. When I try to read the file that was written with the same password into a Workbook object, I get the following error:

"Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection."

I created a small application with the following code

try
{
LoadOptions loadOptions = new LoadOptions(LoadFormat.Excel97To2003);
Workbook readWorkbook = new Workbook("C:\\Documents and Settings\\Cindy Peterson\\Desktop\\Password Test.xls", loadOptions);
readWorkbook.Settings.Password = "test";
SaveOptions SaveOptions = new Aspose.Cells.XlsSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Excel97To2003);
readWorkbook.Save("C:\\Documents and Settings\\Cindy Peterson\\Desktop\\Password Test2.xls", SaveOptions);

FileStream stream = new FileStream("C:\\Documents and Settings\\Cindy Peterson\\Desktop\\Password Test2.xls", FileMode.Open);
loadOptions.Password = "test";
Aspose.Cells.Workbook workbook = new Workbook(stream, loadOptions);
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
string message = ex.Message;
}

The excel file that I used to create the issue is included but it's just a simple excel file with some text in it...nothing special. This does NOT happen when reading in an XLSX file and using the XLSX LoadFormat and SaveFormats.

This is currently a production issue for us so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the sample file with sample code here. I am able to reproduce the issue using your file and sample code, I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with id: CELLSNET-19895. Once we figure it out, we will let you know about it.

Thank you.

Is there any update on this issue? This is a production issue for us so I would appreciate any update that you may have. Thanks! Cindy

Hi,

We will provide you the fixed module within 1-2 days.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version v5.1.2.8. Your issue is resolved.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 19895) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.