Issue with PDF generation for image hyperlinks

Hi,

We seem to be facing issues when we try to convert documents having image hyperlinks to PDF. Our observation has been that shapes and group shapes inserted in Office 2013 are losing their associated hyperlinks which we’re setting when the document is being rendered as PDF. (Note that these shapes/images have the mc:AlternateContext tags set around them, with the fallback being a simple shape/w:pict).
We’re setting image hyperlinks using the setHref() API fronted by DrawingML/Shape.
We’re utilizing the following code for PDF generation:
PdfSaveOptions option = new PdfSaveOptions();
option.getOutlineOptions().setDefaultBookmarksOutlineLevel(1);
option.setEmbedFullFonts(true);
doc.save(path + “TWADA.pdf”, option);
Attaching a zip file with the hyperlinked word document as well as the generated PDF for your convenience.
We’re running Aspose Words 14.7 in a Linux 5 x64 environment on Java 7. Request you to look into this as soon as possible, since this might be a blocker for us. Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I
have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at
my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our
issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12083. I have linked this forum thread
to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once
this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,
Would it be possible for you to suggest a potential workaround for this issue? It seems that being unable to work in this case with Office 2013 Word documents is a blocker for our release.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no workaround available for this issue. We will update you via this forum thread once
this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12083) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.