Issue with Pen Contents not included on converted

Hi ,
We are using 19.9 version of Aspose PDF component.
We have some contents writen by blue pen on some of the PDFs
These contents are not included in the converted Tiff images.
We are using Format1bpp as color depth, CCITT4 as compression method, 200 resolution.
Changing these configurations may affect the image size and processing time.

We have tried with 20.4 version of Aspose PDf component and same issue exists.​
Sample source code has been attached.
PDFTest_SampleCode.zip (63.5 KB)
​​

Please review this issue with priority , it is affecting our production and provide any solutions to resolve the issue.

@52000537,

I have checked sample project which you shared with us. Can you please share source PDF files with to further investigate this issue.

Thank You @Adnan.Ahmad

I am sharing sample pdf having Pen content and its converted tiff image . And it has been converted using latest Aspose.Pdf 20.4 version . Converted Image shows few missing content .
Sample.zip (241.4 KB)

Please look into this .

Thanks.

@52000537,

I have worked with sample project shared by you using Aspose.PDF. I have also shared my generated result with you. Can you please check attachment and share feedback with us. Also the generated result file which you shared is damaged.ConvertedPDFImage.zip (82.0 KB)

Thank You @Adnan.Ahmad

I have checked Converted Image shared by you . It looks same generated at our side .
If you compare original pdf image with converted image , all contents are not clear . Some of them are not even visible.

And this is happening with contents written with Pen only . Please advise how it an be resolved .

Thanks.

@52000537,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have observed your issue and like to inform that I have created investigation ticket with ID PDFNET-48119 in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve this issue as soon possible.

Hi @Adnan.Ahmad

Is there any update on this issue ?

@30038813,

I like to inform this issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system and as per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.

Thank You @Adnan.Ahmad

Please let us know if there is any update on this.

@52000537,

I like to inform that we are looking into this issue on priority basis and will share good news with you as soon as possible.