Issue with resizing images

Hi Kashif,

Thanks for the update. we are doing the resizing of the images as suggested in the post https://forum.aspose.com/t/67-content-cut-off-in-the-result-file/13965 as part of an another issue. i have attached the sample code. after resizing of the images in the converted file we see that size of some images is larger than in the original eml. please suggest us how to resolve this.

EmailToPDFA.zip (2.1 MB)

@Kofax_Business_Commu,

Aspose.Email API converts the message to MHTML and all the formatting, including resizing image, is done by Aspose.Words API in this case. I am splitting and moving this specific issue to Aspose.Words forum so that our respective team members can assist you further in this regard. Please share your sample message or mhtml file in response to this thread.

@Kofax_Business_Commu

Thanks for your inquiry. Please share your input document and expected output document as ZIP file here. We will look into these and will guide you accordingly.

Hi Tital,

Please find the attached zip files.

thanks,
Ambika
test.zip (1.1 MB)
samplecode.zip (2.1 MB)

@Kofax_Business_Commu

Thanks for sharing the requested resources. Please note when we render a document to fixed page format(PDF,XPS,Image) UpdatePageLayout() method is invoked automatically. Please remove the method call from code, no need to call it manually in this scenario. It will resolve the issue.

AW110.pdf (1.1 MB)

Hi Tilal,

I tried by removing the UpdatePageLayout() method call, still the result is same. The problem is not with this method call, the problem is with the UpdateShapes() code changes which are suggested for another issue. Please find the attached code snippet in my previous post and let us know how to resolve the issue.

thanks,
Ambika

@Kofax_Business_Commu

Thanks for your feedback. We will appreciate it if you please highlight the issue (problematic image) in our above shared PDF(AW110.pdf) file. It will help us to investigate and log the issue accordingly.

Hi,

highlighted the problematic images in the attached file.
AW110 (1).pdf (1.1 MB)

Hi,

Could you please provide us an update on this ?

thanks,
Ambika

@Kofax_Business_Commu

Thanks for your feedback. We have noticed the image size issue in rendered PDF document. We have logged a ticket WORDSNET-16044 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please provide us an update on ETA ?

thanks,
Ambika

@Kofax_Business_Commu

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid we cannot share any ETA at the moment, as the issue is still pending for investigation in the queue. As soon as the issue analysis is completed then we will be in a good position to share any ETA/solution with you.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Hi,

Please raise the priority to enterprise support .

thanks,
ambika

@Kofax_Business_Commu,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will create a new ticket for you in Paid Support Helpdesk for this issue soon.

Hi Tahir,

Please provide us an update on this

thanks,
Ambika

@Kofax_Business_Commu,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use your paid support account and post your query in paid support helpdesk.