Issue with Windows Desktop Search 4.0 and PPT (PowerPoint 2003) documents produced by Apsose

Hello Dear,

I have requested our development team to share the feedback in response to your request. I shall really appreciate your patience till the time our development team will share its response.

Thanks and Regards,

As I have posted in one other forum posting, we are actively working to eliminate Aspose from our product largely due to this issue. Our product relies on customers being able to search for their content, and the only reliable way to provide that to them is to not touch it with Aspose.

This applies to Word and PowerPoint content, and applies to multiple versions of SQL Server.

Someone mentioned that SQL could potentially be configured to work with documents and presentations saved from Aspose, but I haven't heard an explanation of what would need to be done to do that.

Hi Jason,

I have observed that the similar issue has already been added over this link. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33134 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and reconsider the issue. I will share the further information with you as soon as some response is shared from our development team.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,