Issue with ZIndex and broken cells

Hi Aspose,

We have problem.

I have this XML
Code XML:

<Text IsSpaced="false" LineSpacing="2.5" ID="txtRaterComment_||CommentOrderNumber||_||CommentType||" ZIndex="2">
||CommentOrderNumber||

<FloatingBox Width="20" Height="20" Left="3" Top="6" BoxVerticalPositioning="Paragraph"
ReferenceParagraphID="txtRaterComment_||CommentOrderNumber||_||CommentType||" ZIndex="1">
<Circle LineWidth="0.5" CenterPosition="7 7" Radius="7" Color="rgb 161 33 141" FillColor="rgb 161 33 141" IsFilled="true" />
||Comment||

and I have converted this xml to pdf it does something what I show in pictures firstpage.PNG and second page.PNG. I mean, it take number and circles to the next page (second page.PNG)

Can you help me please?
Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid while testing the scenario with sample data using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.1.0, we are unable to replicate the issue. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Hopefully it will fix the issue. If issue persist then please share sample XML file and code to reproduce the issue.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Aspose team,

We have downloaded and install latest version and it still doesn’t working.

Here are xml and pdf for example.

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the additional information. While testing the scenario with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for NET 9.1.0, We have managed to reproduce the reported issue and logged it in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-36730 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,