[Issues] aspose-imaging convert error with large image size or rotate/flip options

@mudassir.fayyaz

I tried with aspose-imaging 21.2 and this issue didn’t happen anymore. But on release note: Aspose.Imaging for Java 21.2 - Release notes, it does not mention about IMAGINGJAVA-1996. Is this a mistake?

I am getting this error Exception in thread “main” class com.aspose.psd.internal.Exceptions.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The processing area width must be positive and more than 0. when i am trying to replace an image with another one.
here is the code for this.
FileInputStream inputStream = new FileInputStream(dataDir +“breathaid-min-min.png”);
Layer newLayer = new Layer(inputStream);
Graphics graphics = new Graphics(layerToReplace);
graphics.clear(Color.getEmpty());
graphics.drawImage(newLayer,new Rectangle(new Point(),new Size(layerToReplace.getWidth(),layerToReplace.getHeight())));

Please help!!!

@slmspsvietnamvn

Can you please try using following attached sample code using Aspose.Imaging for .NET 21.2 and share with us if there is any issue incurring.
image-converter-demo-fixed.zip (111.7 KB)

@mail9deep

Please first try using latest Aspose.Imaging for .NET 21.2. In case you sill face issue then please share the working sample code along with source file that is reproducing the issue on your end.

@mudassir.fayyaz

I tried and it seems the issue was fixed. But IMAGINGJAVA-1996 was not mentioned in aspose-imaging 21.2 release note?

@slmspsvietnamvn

We are sorry the inconvenience as it has been added in release notes tickets. It may be some issue in notification tool and we shall investigate that too. However, it has been fixed and you can please try using latest version on your end.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGJAVA-1996) have been fixed in this update.

@mudassir.fayyaz
I verified that the issue was fixed. Thank you.

@slmspsvietnamvn

It’s good to know things are resolved on your end.