Issues converting PDF to Word Document

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your patience. We have good news for you, your other issue PDFNEWNET-40280 is also resolved and its fix will be included in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET i.e. 11.9.0 along with your other fixed issue(PDFNEWNET-40281). We we will notify you as soon as it is published and gets available for download.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-40281;PDFNEWNET-40280) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.9.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
Thank you for the update. Several of the reported issues have been corrected, but several remain.

I am attaching a PDF and the generated Word document showing the following issues:

1. Page 2 – the page numbers are not aligned as they should be and several of the headings "Lesson 5, Lesson 7 and Lesson 8) are not spaced as in the PDF.

2. Page 3 – The bullets corresponding to the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs are not aligned with their corresponding text. The same issue with bullets not properly aligned with their text occurs on pages 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 43, 52, 53, 54, 55, 57 and 59.

3. Page 10 – The font is not consistent in the page footer - "Page 10 of 79". The same issue occurs with each page ending with a 0 (20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and 70).

4. Page 36 – The numbers, headers within the grey box and the name of the executor are not aligned correctly.

Please let me know if these can be corrected soon. Thank you!

Hi Rick

Thanks for your feedback.

RickFosnacht:

Page 2 – the page numbers are not aligned as they should be and several of the headings "Lesson 5, Lesson 7 and Lesson 8) are not spaced as in the PDF.

I have tested the scenario and noticed the TOC alignment issue, so logged a ticket PDFNET-41349 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification.

RickFosnacht:

2. Page 3 – The bullets corresponding to the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs are not aligned with their corresponding text. The same issue with bullets not properly aligned with their text occurs on pages 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 43, 52, 53, 54, 55, 57 and 59.

I have also noticed the bullets and associated text alignment issue and logged a ticket PDFNET-41350 for rectification.

RickFosnacht:

3. Page 10 – The font is not consistent in the page footer - "Page 10 of 79". The same issue occurs with each page ending with a 0 (20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and 70).

I have also logged a ticket PDFNET-41351 against the rendering issue of footer text.

RickFosnacht:

4. Page 36 – The numbers, headers within the grey box and the name of the executor are not aligned correctly.

I have noticed the grey row data alignment issue and logged another ticket PDFNET-41352 for the issue rectification. We will notify you as soon as these issues are resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Will you please give me a status update on when these issues will be addressed?

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the reported issues are still pending for investigation in the queue, as we have recently noticed the issues. We will share any information/ETA with you as soon as our product team completes the issues’ investigation.

Best Regards,
Will you please provide an update on when these issues will be addressed?

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your issues are still not resolved as product team is busy in resolving other issues in the queue. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards your issues’ resolution.

Best Regards,
Thanks for the response. Anything you can do to expedite corrections to these issues would be appreciated. These are all related to the previous issues reported with this original post back in February.

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your feedback. It seems these issues were not reflecting in your shared documents in your February post. However we have recorded your concern and raised issue priority of your tickets, also requested our product team to analyse the issues and share an ETA/update as soon as possible. We will notify you as soon as we get any further update.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,
Will you please give me an ETA on when we can expect the corrections for the issues reported in August? I just received the following message from one of our key customers that is waiting on these fixes:

"This issue is increasingly hindering our document production. We are going to need to evaluate other tools if this cannot be fixed. As we are upon end of year, and maintenance is due soon, we need an ETA for this issue if possible so we know if we can continue with this product next year."

Hi Rick,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please note the issue has been assigned to a developer for investigation and resolution. We have shared your concern with the team member and requested him to complete the investigation and share an ETA/finding as soon as possible. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

Best Regards,

Thank you for the response - I look forward to receiving an ETA for a fix on these issues so I can share it with our client.

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your feedback. We will inform you as soon as investigation is completed and some further update/ETA is available.

Best Regards,
I provided my client with the update you gave me last week and I want to share their response so you are aware of the urgency in these fixes:

"Thanks for the update. As a reminder, we began working with you on these issues in February. At that point, it was a minor inconvenience but has now grown to impacting our productivity. Based on the current track record, the level of support provided for your product is concerning. Though this may not be a direct reflection on you, we must consider Apose’s involvement as part of your support model.

We look forward to hearing from you on getting this issue resolved."

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your feedback. Please note it seems PDFNET-41351 issue has been fixed in result of some other fixes in current release(Aspose.Pdf for .NET 16.11.0). Font issue of “0” in page footer is resolved. Our product team is investigating other two remaining issues and we will let you know the update as soon as it is completed.

Best Regards,

I downloaded the current release of Aspose.PDF and have confirmed that the issue related to ticket PDFNET-41351 has been resolved.

However, there are still three outstanding tickets related to what we reported back in August: PDFNET-41349, PDFNET-41350 and PDFNET-41352. I cannot stress how important it is for us to get these resolved as soon as possible. Please advise on an ETA for these. Thank you.

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

We are glad to hear that one of your earlier reported issues is fixed and concerning to above mentioned issues, the product team is working on fixing them and I have also shared your concerns with product team. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding their resolution, we will let you know.
Will you please give me an update on an ETA for the remaining issues? Thank you.

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your patience.

The product team has further investigated the earlier reported issues and specified below is the current status for issues reported earlier.

• PDFNET-41350 It will be fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.2.0
  • PDFNET-41351 It is fixed recent release
  • PDFNET-41352 It will be fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.1.0