Issues in Aspose.slides while converting to PDF

Hi Mudassir,

Yes with 8.4 I am not able to see the issue too, when I tested using 8.3, it wasn’t working. Anyway that’s good. We’ll consume 8.4.

By the way I just observed that in the latest asppose.slides.jar(s) you’ve excluded Aspose\Resources\GenBasR.ttf … we used to have this during 7.5 versions. Is this a deliberate change ? Will this cause any regression ?

Thanks.

Hi Ajesh,

That is good that by using Aspose.Slides for Java 8.4.0, you have been able to find issue resolved.

As far as excluded Aspose\Resources\GenBasR.ttf is concerned, I will share my feedback with you shortly after discussion with our development team.

Many Thanks,

Hi Ajesh,

I like to share that GenBaseR.ttf has been moved to following location in new version and has not been excluded.

com\aspose\slides\foundation\GenBasR.ttf.

Please share, If I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Thanks Mudassir,

Alright, as long as internal movement of that file within aspose slides jar does not impact us in any way or requires us to change any piece of our code, we’re fine.

You may consider this case as closed.

Thanks & Regards.

Hi Ajesh,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33908) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33460) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33911) have been fixed in this update.