Issues when rendering presentation in pdf format

Hi,

I am seeing some issues when rendering presentation in pdf format:

1. Space Issue: I am getting some space issue when rendering pptx file as pdf. Seeing more space between words/characters in the pdf.

2. Content lost when slides containing charts are rendered in pdf format: Seeing some content lost when rendering presentation charts in pdf format. (Page 6 and page 7 in the attached pdf file)

3. Getting square boxes in place of bullets.

The sample presentation and pdf files are attached with this post.

Note: Running code at linux machine and using Aspose.Slides 15.1.0-java.

Thanks
Praneeth

Hi Paraneeth,

I have observed the presentation and PDF file shared by you. I have not been able to completely understand the issues you are pointing. Please find the attached image and share that if the issues highlighted in the image are the ones you are trying to share with us. Please share the issues with compelte slide reference and in the form of comparison snapshot so that we may remain on same page when observing the issues and adding in issue tracking system.

Please share the feedback so that we may proceed further.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

The image shared by you correctly highlighted all those issues which I listed in my very first post.

Please let me know how those issues can be resolved.

NOTE: We are running code at linux machine (Oracle linux 5 (Intel 64-bit)) and using Aspose.Slides 15.1.0-java.

Thanks
Praneeth

Hi Paraneeth,

Thank you for sharing the feedback. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34748 to investigate and resolve the issue. A separate issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34749 has been created to resolve the issue of improper footer text rendering. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34750 has been created to investigate and resolve the issue of missing chart labels. This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

We have rendering issue not only for footer text but also in slide body.

I have shared a snapshot which illustrates the issue well. I am seeing some extra spacing between words when presentation (pptx) is rendered in PDF format.

Thanks
Praneeth

Hi Praneeth,

I have observed the issue specified in generated PDF. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34758 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34750) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Praneeth,

Our product team has investigated the issue SLIDESJAVA-34748 concerning to improperly rendered bullets. It’s looks like symbol fonts in your OS doesn’t contain the necessary symbols. The source presentation uses Wingdings font. Can you please verify and share the list of symbol fonts in your OS.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34758) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34748) have been fixed in this update.