Issues while converting xsl-fo to pdf

Hello,

This is Naga V
I am trying to convert xsl fo to pdf using aspose.pdf, but I am getting an exception “The given key was not present in dictionary”.
Please let me know how can I fix that.
The version of aspose that I am using is 17.5

Please find my code below-

try
                {
                    Aspose.Pdf.XslFoLoadOptions xoptions = new Aspose.Pdf.XslFoLoadOptions();
                    xoptions.ParsingErrorsHandlingType = XslFoLoadOptions.ParsingErrorsHandlingTypes.TryIgnore;
                    string foFile = "sample.fo";
                    Aspose.Pdf.Document d = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(foFile, xoptions );
                    d.Save( "output.pdf" );
                    isRenderingOk = true;
                }
                catch ( PdfException e )
                {
                }
                catch ( Exception e )
                {
                }

getting exception “The given key was not present in the dictionary”. please help me in fixing it.

Thanks,
Naga.

@Naga_Jyothi

Thanks for contacting support.

As requested earlier in your other similar thread, would you please share your sample FO file with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

PS: We have noticed that you have withdrawn your post in the other topic where you shared the sample file. Would you please upload a sample file again.

Please find the fo attachment here.

ReportABC08292018-000.zip (1.6 KB)

Thanks,
Naga.

@Naga_Jyothi

Thanks for sharing sample input file.

We have tested the scenario in our environment using Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.10 and observed the similar exception that you have mentioned. We have logged the issue as PDFNET-45545 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.