Issues with 6.5 version

Hi

I was using aspose 4.8 pdf for .net. I migrated to 6.5 version. everything looks fine but i am facing 2 issues.

1. I get an exception on save method when i set IsHtmlTagEnabled to true for heading.

2. When i use TOC it shows some text in the document gets rendered as links. I show hand pointer on hover.

Please advise what to do.

Hi Diptesh,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share some details regarding the source documents and sample code you are using. This will help us to figure out the issue and reply back to you soon.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Rashid,

Thanks for a prompt response.

I have uploaded the sample solution.

There are 2 issues.

1. run the solution click on the button. Generated document shows mouse pointer as hand when we hover on numbers which are rendered on 2nd page (try hovering on 7,8,9 10). This happens when we add TOC else its fine.

2. Uncomment a line of code (//IsHtmlTagSupported = true) this produces error on save.

do let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks

Hello Diptesh,

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-32666. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

I have already migrated my code to use 6.5 version and have to release this changes to production on 12th jan. Can you let me know the dates when this fix will be released or is it possible for you to release a quick fix before 12th Jan. A small help here will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Diptesh

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-32666) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.