Issues with Aspose.Words for .net 13.11.0

Hi Tahir,

Can you please give me ETA for completion of below issues:

WORDSNET-9782 : Extra empty page is created after conversion from Doc to Pdf

WORDSNET-9787 : Doc to Pdf conversion issue with signature (Shape) rendering

WORDSNET-9788 : Doc to Pdf conversion issue with text (date) alignment

Our customers are looking for resolution of these bugs quickly.

Regards

Disha

Hi Disha,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid your issues WORDSNET-9782 and WORDSNET-9788 have now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

I have verified the status of WORDSNET-9787 from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that this issue has been planned for development. If everything goes by plan, we are very hopeful to include the fix to your issue in Aspose.Words’ April 2014 release i.e. 14.4.0. Please note that this estimate is not final at the moment; I will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as your issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Our customers are looking for fix to the issues which are related to ASPOSE ,

WORDSNET-9782

WORDSNET-9787

WORDSNET-9788

It has become highest priority for us. We are going for Release in June end ,we require at least a month to test the new version. Could you please provide us fix for this by May end.

Regards

Disha

Hi Disha,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have verified the status of WORDSNET-9782 and WORDSNET-9788 from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that these issues are still postponed due to some other important issues and new features. However, I have requested the development team to share the ETA. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

Regarding WORDSNET-9787, we have to reschedule this issue due to the complexity involved. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved during May 2014 release. Please note that this estimate is not final at the moment; I will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for replying, but your apologies are not going to help us. Please let me know what is the other channel to escalate these issues.

When we upgrade to new version, we expect backward compatibility but that does not turned out true for Aspose.Words for .net and we are getting chased by our customer which could result into legal issues.

Please prioritize these issues and share a firm date with us.

Regards

Disha

Hi Disha,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Although we try our best to deal with every customer
request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a
delivery date to every customer issue. Our developers work on issues on a
first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most
appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

That
being said, we fully understand that you are keen to get a fix to your
particular issues, please have a look at this page - http://www.aspose.com/corporate/services/priority-support-policies.aspx -
purchasing Priority Support will allow you to post your issues in our
Priority Support forum and raise the priority of these issues directly
with our development teams, if possible, we will then aim to get a
resolution to your issue as soon as we can. Many Priority Support customers find that this leads to their issue being fixed in the next release of the software.

If you would like to take advantage of Priority Support then please request a quote in our purchase forum - https://forum.aspose.com/c/purchase/6

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9787) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9788) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.5 update also available on NuGet.

I have downloaded the latest aspose dll from the website.

1 Like

@marshsur Please feel free to ask in case of any issues with new version of Aspose.Words. We will be glad to help you.

Thanks for your quick reply, i’ll check for it soon.. .

1 Like