Issues with converting pdf to html

When converting to HTML from PDF the generated HTML looses all the text markups. I want to share the PDF with you. Please advise on how to Can you please advise if you support such PDF files.

Hi Amit,

Thanks for contacting support.

You can share the input PDF file within this forum thread. For your convenience, I have marked this thread as private so that the contents shared in this thread are only accessible to Aspose staff.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Please refer the attached PDF file which we are trying to convert to HTML and fails

Chinese.PDF - The generated html (HTML.zip) does not have a format similar to the HTML file.

33-pdfafor-acrobat.pdf - The tool crashes when we try to convert this file.

Please advise with your views on this.

Hi Amit,

Thanks for sharing the resource files.

I have tried converting chinese.pdf file to HTML format using upcoming release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.8.0 (which is planned to release within current week) and as per my observations, the formatting of resultant file seems to be fine. For your reference, I have also attached the resultant HTML file.

Furthermore, I have also tried converting 33-pdfafor-acrobat.pdf file to HTML format and as per my observations, the resultant file is being generated. For your reference, I have also attached the resultant HTML file generated with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.8.0.

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.8.0 has been released. Please try using the latest release and in case you encounter any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.