Issue with Date header parsing on reading date information from email (Java)

I’ve encountered an issue with Aspose Email 19.7 for Java when attempting to read the client submit time and delivery time from an email. I’ve attached an email which reproduces the issue as well as some code to demonstrate how we’re using it. The dates returned in both cases are the min date even though the email has a Date header.

date-header-parsing-issue.zip (1.9 KB)

@tucker.barbour,

I have worked with the sample file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID EMAILJAVA-34576 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@mudassir.fayyaz any update on this issue and when we can expect it to be addressed?

@sbd

Actually, this is not an issue with API. The source EML file “date-header-parsing-issue.eml” contains header “X-Unsent=1”. The header “X-Unsent=1” is used by Outlook to specify a message as Draft.
Therefore, in this case DeliveryTime and SubmitTime dates will be cleared when converted to MAPI message.