Issues with generated PDF table formating

Used Aspose.PDF 9.5.0

I encounter a couple of problems with formating of table in generated PDF:

trouble1.pdf - text out of cell (symbol h)

trouble4.pdf - text out of cell on second page. (No source code for this trouble, it is too complex for post here)

trouble5.pdf - text out of cell (some of symbols ‘j’)

Sources for reproduce rtouble1, trouble5 is attached

sergey.azarkevich:

trouble1.pdf - text out of cell (symbol h)
trouble5.pdf - text out of cell (some of symbols 'j')
Hi Sergey,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-37408. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

sergey.azarkevich:
trouble4.pdf - text out of cell on second page. (No source code for this trouble, it is too complex for post here)

I am able to notice the formatting issue in attached trouble4.pdf file but in order for us to rectify this problem, first we need to replicate this problem in our environment. Also we have noticed that the PDF is generated with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.5.0 which is a bit old version. Can you please try using the latest release version and in case the problem still persists, please share some sample project so that we can further look into this matter at our end.

Also I notice that in trouble4.pdf, on second page, lower table border goes out of page.
So, could you please look also at this problem ?

I will attach sources for preproduce trouble4 a bit later.

sergey.azarkevich:
Also I notice that in trouble4.pdf, on second page, lower table border goes out of page. So, could you please look also at this problem ?

I will attach sources for preproduce trouble4 a bit later.

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I am able to notice that contents of column titled Solution Description are being placed inside Table Header. Please share the code snippet/sample project so that we can further investigate this issue at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Finally I found, that same problem (table border out of page bounds) present on trouble1.pdf on first page. It has source codes which reproduces problem, so please use them instead of trouble4.pdf for identify problem.

Thanks.

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your feedback. Please note old generator(Aspose.Pdf.Generator) is about to obsolete in near future. So please use new generator(Aspose.Pdf.Document) for creating PDF from scratch. It is more efficient and improved. Please fine attached sample code for generating tables with new DOM approach and check following documentation link as well. It will help you to accomplish the task.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37408) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.