Issues with Images Generated from PowerPoint Presentation Slides with SmartArt in C#

Hi,

I’m using Aspose.Slide v17.1 to generate image from powerpoint slide. But some of the SmartArt objects are not rendered well on the image.
Please take a look at the attached files.

I’m using GetThumbnail(int scaleX, int scaleY) method to get the image.

Thanks,
Aleksandra

Hi Aleksandra,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share environment details with us for further investigation so that we can help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Following are the environments I’ve tested on:

1. Windows 10
System type: 64-bit Operating System
target Framework: 4.5.1

2. Windows Server 2008
System type: 64-bit Operating System
target Framework: 4.5.1

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,
Aleksandra

Hi Aleksandra,

I have observed your worked with presentation files shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.1.0 and able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38415 for chart issue, ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38416 for smart art issue, ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38414 for arrow issue, has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issues so that you may be automatically notified once issues will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38415) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38414) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.2 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.