Issues with importing excel chart to powerpoint

Hi,

I have following problem. I generate presentation (pptx) using code on this website Creating Excel Chart and Embedding it in Presentation as OLE Object|Aspose.Slides Documentation. Is it possible to export excel chart to PowerPoint without using image of the chart?

The quality of image is too low for our customers. I generate Excel(xslx) charts using Aspose and I would like to “copy them to pptx” . When I use code above I lose too many details.

Regards,
Leszek

Hi Leszek.

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue shared by you and like to share that adding the image of chart as Ole frame image is actually a work around method to avoid the “Object Changed Issue ” message on adding Ole frame. Please visit this documentation link for your reference to observe the issue. In order to avoid the shared issue, the chart image is taken and replaced with default “Object Changed Issue” message. This message remains until you enable the Ole frame in PowerPoint by double clicking it or by using any third party add on that is using VB script to activate Ole frame when loading presentation as shared here. I hope this will elaborate to you why the chart image is take and why it set as Ole frame image (simply show the Ole frame image even in disabled state).

Actually, the chart image is taken using Aspose.Cells and for quality issue related to chart image I may request you to please consult Aspose.Cells team in this regard. I also like to add that Aspose.Slides also support adding charts in PowerPoint. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference. Unfortunately, one cannot copy excel charts to PowerPoint.

Many Thanks,