Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Issues with layering of graphs

Hi there,

We are using aspose-imaging-18.6.1-jdk16.jar for converting the EMF images to SVG format.

We are seeing issues related to layering of graphs spaning beyond the X and Y axis.

We are using the below code snippet for converting.

String dataDir = “C:\ media\”;
Image image = Image.load(dataDir + “image11.emf”, new MetafileLoadOptions(true));
try {
// Create an instance of EmfRasterizationOptions class and set
// different options
final EmfRasterizationOptions emfRasterizationOptions = new EmfRasterizationOptions();
//emfRasterizationOptions.setBackgroundColor(Color.getWhite());
emfRasterizationOptions.setPageWidth(image.getWidth());
emfRasterizationOptions.setPageHeight(image.getHeight());

// convert it to SVG format.
image.save(baseDir + file.getName()+".svg", new SvgOptions() {
{
setVectorRasterizationOptions(emfRasterizationOptions);
}
});
} finally {
image.dispose();
}
//ExEnd:ConvertEMFtoSVG

images-02.zip (483.1 KB)

@gmusturi,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source files so that we may further investigate to help you out.

images-02.zip (483.1 KB)

Please find the emf images attached

@gmusturi,

I have observed your comments. An issue with ID IMAGINGJAVA-1027 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGJAVA-1027) have been fixed in this update.

Hi there,

We are using aspose-imaging-18.9-jdk16.jar for converting the EMF images to SVG format.

We are seeing issues related to layering of graphs. We intially reported this issue it was fixed in 18.8, but we are seeing it again in in aspose-imaging-18.9-jdk16.jar

We are using the below code snippet for converting.

String dataDir = “C:\media\”;
Image image = Image.load(dataDir + “image11.emf”, new MetafileLoadOptions(true));
try {
// Create an instance of EmfRasterizationOptions class and set
// different options
final EmfRasterizationOptions emfRasterizationOptions = new EmfRasterizationOptions();
emfRasterizationOptions.setPageWidth(image.getWidth());
emfRasterizationOptions.setPageHeight(image.getHeight());

// convert it to SVG format.
image.save(baseDir + file.getName()+".svg", new SvgOptions() {
{
setVectorRasterizationOptions(emfRasterizationOptions);
}
});
} finally {
image.dispose();
}

179234.zip (132.6 KB)

@gm69267,

I have worked with source file and sample code shared by you and have been able to observe issue. An issue with ID IMAGINGJAVA-1289 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

@Adnan.Ahmad Do we have any update for the fix ?

@gm69267,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that issue is tentatively will be resolved in upcoming Aspose.Imaging 19.6. We will share the information with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.