Issues with lines rendering after converting to PDF

I was checking Aspose Words for our project and got some issues with headers borders rendering after saving the docx file as PDF (please see the attachment). There are small unexpected lines at the beginning of the most headers.
Is it the issue of trial version ?

Hi
Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words. Actually I do not see any problems with the PDF document you have attached. Could you please create screenshot which shows me the problem?
Best regards,

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
In additional, Aspose.Words evaluation version has only two limitations: it limits the maximum number of paragraphs in the document and adds a watermark at the top of the document.

Best regards,

A fix for the issue(s) you’ve reported (filed as 27930) will be released in the next release at the end of this month. You will be notified.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4844) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.