Issues with Links and Images when Converting PPTX to HTML

Hi,
I’m re-opening this issue on this forum since it is relevant to Aspose.Slides.

I’ve just downloaded the newst Aspose.Slides version from your website and tried to load a pptx file and than save it as HTML
The export just creates an image per slide to HTML (in a low quality).
the links are not working.

I’ve created a simple PPTX that mimics this issue - just try to load it using Aspose.Slides.Presentation ctor and perform Save(fileName, html); and you will re-create this issue.

Please advise if this is a bug, or this is the expected behavior.
summaryPPT.7z (407.3 KB)

@eligazit,
Thank you for the issue description. To investigate this case, please share and specify the following:

• Your output HTML file
  • The version of the operating system on which these problems occur

Hi.
Aspose.Slides version - as I said the latest 24.1 I think
Windows 10 but I don’t think this is OS related at all, it appears to be the designated behavior.
the HTML is attached.
I’ve already send the PPT.
summaryppt (1).7z (165.3 KB)

@eligazit,
Thank you for the additional information. I reproduced the problems and logged the issue in our tracking system with ID SLIDESNET-42588. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when it is fixed.

Hi,
just to be clear, the ‘save to html’ option of Aspose.Slides is designated to create an HTML file with links, images and textual objects being transferred to the corresponding HTML elements?
because the export seems to just create an image for each slide. even the text in the slide becomes an image.
Are you sure this is a bug and not by design?

@eligazit,

Could you clarify what text do you mean, please?

Oh sorry, my mistake - the text elements are transferred as text and not image.
the issue is only the links.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-42588) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.9 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

@eligazit,
To create an HTML document with hidden slides and high-quality images, please use the following code snippet:

using (var presentation = new Presentation("summaryPPT.pptx"))
{
    HtmlOptions options = new HtmlOptions
    {
        ShowHiddenSlides = true,
        PicturesCompression = PicturesCompression.DocumentResolution,
        DeletePicturesCroppedAreas = false
    };

presentation.Save("summaryPPT-out.html", SaveFormat.Html, options);
}

Documents: Convert PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX) to HTML in C# .NET
API Reference: HtmlOptions class