Issues with PDF to Word Conversion

Hi,

I am using Aspose.pdf to convert PDF to word. I see following 2 issue
1> The quality of .doc created is low.
2> Logo image was not copied correctly.
is there a way to improve above issues?

Also is it possible to convert particular text to merge field when converting from pdf to doc?

@pratham.mittal

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share source and generated ZIP files along with SSCCE code so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment. About merge field, please share if you are able to achieve same requirements with Adobe Acrobat because Aspose.PDF mimics its behavior, otherwise we are afraid any text may not be converted to merge field while converting a PDF to DOC file.

ExtractPDF.zip (5.3 MB)

Please check PdfToWord class from the zip.
i want corp-gv-anmeldung-2019-210x.297-en_EDITED.pdf fron src folder to be converted to .Doc

You can check corp-gv-anmeldung-2019-210x.297-en_EDITED.doc created
Doc created has low Quality, one blank page is inserted after 1st page, image is not copied properly, Also the underlines are not correct.

Also I checked there is no way in adobe to add merge field in PDF. So is there a way to identify certain text and convert them to merge filed after the doc is created?

I came across following code to replace a string with other string.
I want to be able to replace <<s.cr.d.adr>> with the merge field?

Document doc = new Document(“corp-gv-anmeldung-2019-210x.297-en_EDITED.doc”);
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);

FindReplaceOptions options = new FindReplaceOptions();
  doc.getRange().replace(Pattern.compile("<<s.cr.d.adr>>"), "abc", options);

@pratham.mittal

Thank you for elaborating further.

We have been able to notice mentioned differences in rendered DOC file and a ticket with ID PDFJAVA-38756 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. About your requirements while working with generated DOC file, we are checking from Aspose.Words perspective and will be updating you here.

We have also attached generated file for reference. corp-gv.zip

Furthermore, you can test the APIs in their full capacity by applying a free 30-days temporary license. You may apply for temporary license on the given link and evaluate latest versions of the APIs as per your requirements.

@pratham.mittal

We already answered your query here in this post. Please follow that thread for further proceedings.

Thank you .

Also please note that the pdf i provided is just a sample pdf.
We want a generic solution that will be able to convert any PDF as it is to word.

@pratham.mittal

Thank you for your kind feedback.

We will be resolving the reported problem generically and will let you know once it is fixed.

Hello Team,

Is there any progress on the issue ?
When can we expect the solution?

@pratham.mittal

Please note that the issue has been logged under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it may take some months to resolve. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know.

Furthermore, we also offer paid support model where issues are resolved on urgent basis and have priority over the issues logged under free support model. You may check our Paid Support options for your reference.